Saturday, February 21, 2009

Princess Feverlicious' request

Note from Princess Feverlicious:- I just bought an oxford heels recently and it appeared that the size is too small for me. So I am re-selling this item to the public. It's a really elegant and beautiful pair of heels. Simple enough to be classic. It would also be a great help if the reviewers who have blogs for re-selling items help me to post this as well. Or maybe anyone is also interested in these boots do let me know k?
Details :Brand new never worn outside. Only for trying purposes.Size 38 - Written below the heels 'Made in Korea' as in the picture.Well manufactured without flawsI'm selling for RM 60 only. Will give free registered mail only. If pos laju is wanted, pls add RM 8.
Please contact her at p.feverlicious@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment