Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Amethyst is selling











Hi Amethyst here -.- Hav real allot to let go this time due to massive buying before leaving. M really sorry troubling u again n again, M leaving for Aus this coming Wed n this r the finals I wanna let go as it din Fit me well.
1. Sweety Spag @ Rm25 Fits Uk4-Uk10 @ Small C cup and below. Was featured in Diary of an e-shopaholic.From Shopping Episiotomist, Reason for selling, The top abit too tight.
2. Long Sleeve Office Wear @ Rm32From Irenelim.com, Reason of selling colour din suit me.
3. Pink Turtle Neck Slv @ Rm30 bought Rm35from Hugs&kisses, Reason of Selling, the massive buying bout 2 exact same piece.
4. Small cut turtle neck Slv @ Rm30 bought at Rm 35 **But is in dark electric blue.from Hugs&kisses, Reason of Selling, the colour was not my type.
Price Negotiable.COD Sunway, Subang, Mid Valley or Kota Kemuning.Contact:
lwl_waileng@hotmail.com
**once again I'm leaving on 18th march, so hurry up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment